Wheel of Fortune/Mystery Link Casino Game
A casino game signage project we designed, built and installed for IGT.
- Featured on the new PeakSlant49™ Wheel gaming machine, these themes highlight everything players love about the Wheel of Fortune brand, with an all-new lock and respin mechanic, player selectable multi denomination and more wheel spins
- The Mystery Link™ feature is triggered with six or more pointer symbols, which contain either jackpots or question marks:
- Any jackpot that is showing on a triggering symbol is awarded when the feature ends
- When a question mark pointer symbol lands on the reels, the mystery unfolds as a pointer of the same color is revealed on the wheel before the spin. Up to five different colored pointers are available.
- Pointer symbols earn a wheel spin, with any awarded credit values from the wheel replacing the question marks on the reels.
- Players get three respins for each new pointer symbol, with additional pointers added to the wheel for each new pointer color that lands on the reels (up to five pointers).
- If all 15 reel positions are filled with pointer symbols at the end of the feature, the wheel flips over to reveal a jackpot-only wheel, where a jackpot win is guaranteed
- The free games are triggered on reels one, three and five, with eight free games awarded.
The Wheel of Fortune/Mystery Link is 4 POD game with a topper. The casino game signage stands 11.5′ tall. The topper is 2.5′ tall and is mounted to a gloss black column. It features 360 degree LED lit video panels with black trim. The Wheel of Fortune panels on bottom of the topper are backlit graphics.